Push Rod Tubes
These pushrod tubes were designed for race engines and feature a very large inner diameter, which caters for smooth running of the pushrods and for a better oil return. The stainless steel spring allows a consistent pressure on the seals when the engine expands. A lot of work went into the CNC-machined seal face which guarantees a perfect fit. With the black and silver anodizing the CSP aluminum pushrod tubes not only look good, it also helps to prevent corrosion.
The particular highlight are the assembly tools, developed by CSP Products, too. You holds the two push rod tube halves together with the little aluminum fitting tool and insert the tube into the case. Now you guide the assembly plug through the cylinder head, place it on the tube, compress the two halves, remove the stainless steel tool and relieve the assembly plug carefully until the tube sits properly in the cylinder head – as simple as that!
- CNC machined from high grade aluminium
- Dual internal viton O-rings prevent leaks
- heavy duty stainless steel external spring keeps pressure on the seals when the engine expands
- 22 mm ID on the head side to clear push rods on high lift engines
- 19 mm ID on the case side for quick oil return
- Anodized for a long lasting finish
- Comes with german pushrod tube seals
- Made in Germany by CSP Products
The availability information is based on the stock level data 3 hours ago.